11.19.2010

Henry Purcell

So, I have to write this term paper on Henry Purcell. And I chose him because I enjoyed his music. But I am starting to think it was not the best idea. Because apparently his early life is not really known, there are just assumptions based on other random records and accounts about what his life MIGHT have been like.

Like they aren't even sure 100% who his parents were. Let a lone where/when he was actually born.

Which is neat and all. Honestly, I think that's kinda neat that he's a mystery. However. It makes it REALLY hard to write 8-10 pages about him without boring my audience to death.

I suppose it could be worse.

That is all, I just needed to vent a little bit about Henry Purcell. He's awesome, but perhaps not the best choice for a procrastinator like myself.

Take care,
Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment